All-New Kindle Fire 7 (9th
Generation) 2020 Manual
The new Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet 7 was released in June 2019 and came with a 2MP camera, 1GB RAM, 3.5mm audio jack, 1.3GHz processor, Alexa hands-free, expandable storage up to 512GB and lots more. The device comes in four color variants, namely, black, sage, plum, and twilight blue; isn’t that cool?
However, it only gets better if you can efficiently and appropriately maximize the potential and usage of this amazing device, and how do you do that? This book has all the answers; this guide walks you through step by step instructions on how to use your device, initialize, and achieve ultimate results and satisfaction.
This guide has been arranged to suit both beginners and old users of Amazon Kindle devices. So, if you really want to optimize the performance of your Amazon Kindle Fire tablet and boost productivity and efficiency, then this guide is a must-have; the manual is complete
and easy to understand
What you’ll learn from this guide include:
- How to Set Up Kindle Fire 7 Tablet
- How to Deregister Kindle Fire Tablet
- How to Permanently Remove Ads and Special Offers
- Customize Keyboard and Device Language
- Edit Background Photos
- Uninstall and Force-Stop Apps
- Enable VoiceView
- How to Set Up Parental Control
- Set Up Adult and Child Profile
- Enable Amazon FreeTime
- Set Up 1-Click Order Payment
- Buy, Download and Rent Movies
- Listen to Audiobooks
- How to Purchase Kindle Books
- Share and Loan Kindle Books to Families and Friends
- Purchase and Redeem Kindle Books as Gifts
- Install and Download Google Playstore
- Enable Alexa Hands-Free and Show Mode
- Calendar, Email and Alarm Settings
- And lots more!
Don’t wait, scroll up, and click on the BUY NOW button to get started today and become a Kindle Fire 7 expert!