(as of Sep 07,2020 21:55:00 UTC – Details)
Kindle readers have become increasingly popular over the years, they are fantastic at reading books. But do you really know everything your Kindle is capable of?
Having a Kindle allows you to carry hundreds of books with you wherever you are. It is something you could not possibly do with physical books. While Kindles are known to be able to allow readers to access their favorite books anywhere, they can do more than just let you read books purchased through the Kindle store.
What if you learned that you can easily access work documents with an Amazon e-reader? Your favorite blog articles? Or allow your children to access homework packages while searching for a topic for school? What if your Kindle can also help them access educational information and allow you to have full control of that information, and how much time they spend watching videos or playing games?
In this book, you will learn all this and much more. Dive deep into everything you need to know about the Kindle, from setting up to using and customizing for your personal use. In particular, you will understand how
- Access hundreds of books for free and read them on your Kindle;
- Share books to others in your household so that you don’t have to keep paying for the same titles;
- Keep your Kindle clutter-free and incredibly organized using one simply feature;
- Delete read books and samples that just take up space so that you have more room to add the most recent book releases;
- Set restrictions for your children so that you don’t have to worry about what they have access to or how much they will end up spending in the Kindle store;
- Use the best features that can enhance your reading experience; and
- Maximize your battery life and keep it from running low.
The information in this book can be used across multiple Kindle devices. If you have the Kindle Reader app, it will be useful as well. This book reveals some of the best ways to use your Kindle and ensure that it functions properly.
Are you ready to get more out of your Kindle? This is the book that will show you how. What are you waiting for?
Scroll up and select the “BUY NOW” button!